Thursday, July 2, 2015

Wedding Weekend*

*not my own wedding (I hope you figured that out)

I went back to my favorite place in the world, North Carolina, for the beautiful wedding of two of my great friends. The weekend was filled with a lot of fun. I got to see a few of my good friends, have breakfast with my brother, and visit the beautiful campus where I spent the best four years of my life.

So this weekend had so many outfits, so I figured to make it easy, I'll put them into one post!

Breakfast with my Bro

This was the day of the wedding, but early enough where I couldn't start getting ready just yet, so I just threw on a cute outfit (mostly because I knew my mom would be asking for a picture of us) and then I barely put make up on and blow dried my hair and this is what came up with.


#ootd:
Pants: Old Navy
Shirt: Lilly for Target
Shoes: Rack Room Shoes
Jewelry: N/A (aka I forgot)


The Wedding

After sending a few options to my friends, I went with the wonderful dress with pockets. It's still the best purchase I've made in a while. The wedding was a blast and I definitely enjoyed seeing two of the best people I know start their journey together. 



#ootd:
Dress: Dress Barn
Shoes: Payless Wedges



East Carolina University 

My undergrad was the best time of my life. Literally, I had the most perfect experience and so when I get a chance to visit this beautiful campus, I love thinking about the great times I had. 



#ootd:
Shorts and Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace and Sunglasses: J Crew
Purse: Target
Shoes: Payless


And there we have it! A weekend full of fun, friends, food, and flying. I really stretched for that last "f". My apologies for not having closeups of all the jewelry, but alas it will be worn again.

Also, I'm moving into a new apartment soon so I will be reorganizing and maybe finding some pieces I forgot about, so be on the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment