Sunday, July 12, 2015

Chambray & Gold Twist

The times that I forget to check the weather before arriving at work are countless, but after a few run-ins with some predicted but unexpected (by me) rain have led me to check it in the morning.

I also always happen to be wearing white on days when it rains, which is no good for anyone. But, on this day, I lucked out. I saw that it was going to rain after I already arrived at work, but safely stayed inside to avoid any accidents.



But as you can see, the rain didn't prevent me from taking some outside pictures. It actually barely rained that day, but the day before I got caught in a torrential downpour while heading to lunch. So I wanted to be careful. 

So the moral of the story is wear what you want, but still check the weather. I decided to break out the white capris after finding them after my move. The chambray shirt is something I usually pair with leggings on a lazy weekend, but I decided to dress it up and add a new necklace from a gold boutique on Campus Corner.


        

#ootd:

Necklace: Stella Rae's on Campus Corner
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy
White Pants: Crown & Ivy (purchased at Macy's)
Shoes: Torrid

No comments:

Post a Comment